Followers

Sunday 2 June 2019

Mo Manning June challenge


Well hello all, I hope you’re having a great weekend so far.
Seeing as it’s the start of the month that means there is a new challenge over at Mo’s Challenge blog (link below)


For my card, I have used papers pixel scrapper which I have distressed.


The image is called Dwarf and is one of my favourites I just love to colour him. He is coloured with polychromo pencils and the I have masked over him to add the background.



To finish off the card I added some twine and a big blue button

So there you have it I do hope you like it and that you will join us for our June challenge which is ONE FOR THE BOYS

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used












Challenges





Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card Jacki, great image.
Wendy xx

EdenLand Designs said...

Love your card, Jackie!! The layout and papers are the perfect compliment to this super guy!!
Susan S.

Tone K. said...

Great and cool card! I love the motive and string :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB-U-LUS. Your colouring is amazing, love the image, I can see why he is one of your favourites.
Faith x
Hope all is well.

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and fabulous colouring love the distressed edges and string.Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love design and your beautiful colouring!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's June "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a smashing card. Love the layout & your colouring is perfect x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Marjeta said...

Fantastic card. Great image and design.