Followers

Friday 14 June 2019

Precious


Well it’s that time again yes it’s Friday and my turn to share some Mo Manning inspiration with you
For my card today I have used the adorable Lou for my image and paired it off with nitwit papers.


The image is coloured with polychromo pencils and then masked off and I used oxide inks for the background


The edges of the papers have been distressed, I decided to not to add any embellishments just let the image do the talking and I think the sentiment sums up ths gorgeous image!
So there you have it I do hope you like it and I will see you soon

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used










Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! This is an absolute delight, such gorgeous colouring of the fabulous baby. Pure joy Jacki.
Faith x
Hope all OK.