Followers

Friday 24 May 2019

Four


Good morning, well it’s Friday again so that means I have another Mo make for you today
Today’s card is a male theme card for a change I have used the cute image called Four for my card he has the sweetest face lol



The papers are freebies from Pixel scrapper (all links below) which I have distressed the edges to give that grungy look.


The little golf ball embellishments are/ were drawing pins I just took the pin part off them and hot glued them into place.


The image has been coloured with polychromo pencils then masked off and I add distress oxide inks for the background.

So there you have my card for today hope you like it and I will see you very soon


Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used

















Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

2 comments:

Pat said...

Omgeeeee! I didn’t realize those were little golf balls!, look at you! So clever! Love everything about this card!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration...my next card is going to be a “boy” card!!! Sending you hugs all the way across the pond! Pat

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is just wonderful, I love the image and your papers and design. A Fabulous card.
Faith x
PS hope all OK.