Followers

Friday 10 May 2019

Sending Hugs


Good morning my lovelies I hope this Friday morning finds you well.
Today I have another Mo Manning card for you I’ve gone all out blue with a dash of yellow for this (reminds me of the blue tit Roman brought home for us on Wednesday uuuggghhh anyway enough about that!

The papers are freebies link below which I have distressed (as I tend to do)and I have inked the edges with distress oxide inks.
The gorgeous image is called Tolo I just adore her face she has been coloured with polychromo pencils. I cut her out with a square die from creative expressions.


The sentiment was printed out with the papers and inked to match, and I made the flowers from a die from Britannia dies I just love making these daisy like flowers.
To finish off I added some flat backed pearls just because I felt it needed something else(well you know me lol)

So there you have my card for you today hope you like it and I’ll see you very soon
Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jacki This is beautiful - gorgeous colouring and distressed layers - have a brilliant weekend - Michelle x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! SO VERY Beautiful, I LOVE everything, the image, the colour, the shabby edges, those little flowers.
Faith x