Followers

Friday 26 April 2019

Joy filled day


Hello again my dearies I do hope you are all well, we have had some glorious easter weather it was so nice to actually have a BH without any rain lol
Anyway it’s that time again for a Mo Manning card from me for my Friday inspiration I do hope you like it



Papers are freebies from pixel Scrapper which I have distressed the edges of then I added some satin ribbon before attaching to my card base which is 8x8”. I also printed the sentiment onto the papers rather than having it separate.


For the image I coloured her with my polychromo pencils then made a mask and inked around her with peeled paint oxide ink.


The flowers are made from the same papers just cut out with a simple die and shaped and glued together adding enamel paint and glitter to the centres


So there you have it I do hope you like it and I will see you soon

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An adorable image, love everything you have done to show the fairy off, love the colours.
Faith x