Followers

Saturday 6 April 2019

Best of the bunch

Hello everyone I have some great news Tomorrow Mo Manning is starting her challenge blog up again  http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/   it’s going to run monthly so will start every first Saturday of the month and finish on the last Saturday of the month Yes you have to use a Mo image to enter but they are super cute so you want to colour them in anyway.
But as its Friday it’s my turn to share my Mo make today with you hope you like it.
So it’s a 7x7” card (yes a little smaller lol) the papers are freebies from Pixel scrapper which I have distressed the edges then matted onto white card. I then added some polkadot ribbon before adding the image.
The image is called phone call C and she is just adorable and a joy to colour, to finish her off I created a mask for her the blended some oxide ink around the outside of the image.
To finish the card I made some daisies, adding glitter to the centres
Well that’s it from me today but I’ll see you again tomorrow with my challenge card

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx


4 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

How adorable this cutie is! Lovely work, Jacki! (And I am intrigued by how my cursor turned into a cute little pencil on your blog!) Hugs, Lesley

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colouring, image, design and card. LOVE it.
Faith x

Pat said...

Oh Jacki, this is so lovely!!! Your coloring is beautiful...and I love the fun design!! Hugs, Pat

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Jacki - love the layers and colour scheme! Juliexx