Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

April

Good morning my lovelies I hope you’re all well. Today I have a card for you and some great news!!!!!!!!! Mo Manning is bringing her challenge back yayyyyy  it will start in april and a will be the 1st Saturday of every month. Of course you will have to  use a Mo Manning image to enter but you will get to be in with a chance of winning a guest DT  position if you get a top 3 pick how cool is that!!!!!
Anyways on with my card


I have used papers from Polkadoodles which I distressed the edges and matted onto green card.
The image is called April and I have coloured her with my polychrome pencils then distressed and inked the edges with peeled paint distress ink.


To finish I added pink ribbon and 2 paper butterflies which I printed out 3 sets for both glittered the top one and added a pearl body to each one.
So there you have it I hope you like it and I will see you very soon with another Mo Make.

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used













Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT card and beautiful colouring, love the image and the little butterfly.
Faith
x