Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Mixed media Doodled flowers

Well hello again yes I’m back today with something different, as some of you will know I am loving mixed media work at the moment (I know I don’t post enough of it on here sorry) I will try. Anyway Monday evening I doodled 3 flowers onto 3 7x5” canvas’ and yesterday finished them off so I thought I would shear them with you.


For the background, I used brushos in cobalt blue and turquoise keeping it very light. Then I started painting the flowers using a mix of red green orange and yellow acrylic paints. I then finished off the details with some Posca pens and a fine liner.


So there you have them I hope you like them something a little different from a card. I will see you again very soon so in the meantime take care.

Links to find all things me and what I have used








Challenges







Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Prfect doodling and love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your doodled flowers are amazing so is the colouring, but you are GREAT at that always. Super background, LOVE them.
Faith x