Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

Love Cupcake

Good Morning Mo fans I’m back again with another inspiration card for you. Today I am using one of Mo’s new images (she is on a role at the moment and I’m sure her images are getting cuter as they go)


Anyway for my card I have used papers from Pixelscrapper which I have distressed the edges and layed out in my chosen design.
I coloured my image called (love cupcake link below) with a mix of polychrome and prisma pencils. Then I made a mask of her and inked with Oxide inks.
To embellish my card I found these adorable little cupcake embellishments in my shash so had to use them.
And there you have it Hope you like it and I will see you again very soon.

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used










Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your card, great papers, colouring and design.
Faith
x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute and love the cupcakes
carol x