Followers

Friday 11 January 2019

80th Birthday Mummu

Good Morning Mo Friends I hope you are all well. The card I have for you today is one I made last year(that sounds so wrong as it was only a couple of weeks ago). I was asked by a cousin if I would make a card for his Nan as it was her 80th birthday on boxing day.The lady in question is also my Auntie so no pressure lol.
I decided to use a Mummu image as she is the perfect resemblance to how a grandmother should be. I coloured the image with polychrome pencils then inked with oxide inks.
I added die cut bird cage and flowers which I embossed with frontage powder, the papers were freebies from pixel scrapper which I thought went perfect with the image.
To finish I added a sentiment and insert with verse.
Hope you like it and I will see you soon.

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

No comments: