Followers

Friday 8 February 2019

Feed the birds

Good morning everyone I hope you’re all well,, it’s very windy here today as I type this and cold.
AnywayI have a card to share with you today it’s a very clean and simple one for me, but I think the image speaks for itself.


I used red and yellow card for my backing pieces then I wanted a brown but couldn’t find one so I made my own using distress oxide inks.
The image called feed the birds is just adorable and I decided to make it into a thank you card just because lol
I coloured the image with my polychromo pencils  and basically left it at that just cut to size and added to card.
Hope you like it and I will see you soon.

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolutely adorable card, with fabulous colours Jacki. LOVE it.
Faith
x

crafty-stamper said...

I love the gorgeous image
carol x