Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

Giant tag

Hello everyone I hope you're OK. Today I have a mixedmedia giant tag to share with you.
It started life as a caddy from poundland as you can see from photos (I brought more than one)



 anyway one broke and rather than through it away I thought I'd keep the sides as tags.


 I sanded it back then gesso'd for texture I added patina paint and once that was dry, I added acrylic paints in blue tones,then with pink acrylic paint I added some texture with background stamps.
The image of the flowers in vase is stamped onto watercoloured card then coloured with inktense pencils and fussy cut out. (They were freebies from a magazine)



I die cut my letters after embossing some card with frantage then stuck down in the words I wanted, I then added a key and lock to finish which I aged with patina paint. I'm entering this into #ninaribina prompts group if you haven't heard of it before pop over it's a great friendly group.



Happy Crafting

Jacki xx


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You clever girl and with a GREAT result too.
Faith
Happy New Year Jacki

Jules said...

Hi Jackie

What a great "giant" tag!!

Loving your colour choices.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2019.

Love Jules xx