Followers

Friday 28 December 2018

Falalalala

Hello my lovelies I really do hope you had a magical Christmas. I was lucky enough to get some crafty goodies in my Christmas stocking lol can’t wait to use them.


Anyway as it’s Friday again already it’s my turn to share a card with you so here it is. I have used one of Mo’s new Christmas images Falalalala (links at bottom)
I used some old papers I haven’t used in years for this card as I was tired of using the same ones and so glad I did, I added ribbon and twine around the centre of the card then added a snowflake.
The image has been coloured with my trusted polychromos  then I used distress inks to ink around the edges oh and I added puffy stuff on the snowflakes to give some dimension.
So there you have my card for this week hope you like it and I will see you soon so until then Happy New Year to you all
Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

No comments: