Followers

Friday 14 December 2018

Roman Oh No

Well it’s that time again, yes Friday and my turn to share some inspiration with you. Mo has done some adorable Christmas images and one was very apt for us at the moment so that is the one I have gone with.
We thought twice about putting our tree up this year because of the kitten but we thought why not. So far tough wood he hasn’t been too bad.
The papers were freebies from a magazine a few weeks ago and I die cut the image out before colouring with my polychromos.
The snowflakes are from Sainsbury’s on offer 3 for 2 at the moment.
Hope you like it and I’ll see you soon.

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable and fun Jacki.
Faith
x

Special Thoughts said...

Oh Jacki, perish the thought. Such a cute card, love the co!ours and sweet image.
Love Sandra xxxx