Followers

Friday 5 October 2018

never stop chasing rainbows

Happy Fiday everyone I hope you're all well. Yes it's that time again for me to share my  Mo Manning inspiration with you how the time flies!
As you might remember last time it was my MiL's birthday and this is the other card I made her from us (the other was from Amy)
For my card, I have used pixel scrapper papers which have been distressed and inked. 

The image is called reach for the rainbow and can be found here  I coloured her in using my polychromo pencils.

I die cut the leaves and coloured with ink I also coloured the flower to match.

So there you have my card for today. I hope you like it and I'll see you very soon. 



Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

1 comment:

Special Thoughts said...

Those colours are fabulous and the image is just adorable. You make th most fabulous creations, love it xxxxx