Followers

Friday 19 October 2018

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Good Morning my lovelies I hope you are well. Today is Friday so that means I have a Mo Manning inspiration card for you. I have decided to TRY and make my Christmas cards earlier this year and this is my first eeekkkkk.

The image is called Little Elf Finn and can be found Here I have coloured him in using polychromo pencils. Then added glitter to his hat and bottom of his top ( well it is Christmas)


The papers were a freebie from a craft fair last year I think it was the Doncaster one but not sure anyway they are lovely so I thought why not.
I used a sketch for my LO  keeping it pretty simple and adding hemp string and 2 little bells for embellishments 

So there you have my card for today I hope you like it and I'll see you soon 


Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hi lovely lady, it's been ages since I popped by! Hope you're well & life's being kind to you. LOVE your card, all those fab layers & your colouring of that sweet image is amazing! Take card & have a lovely weekend x

Sarah said...

Love the design, she really is star of the show xx

Special Thoughts said...

Oh Jacki, what a de!ightful card. I love the layering and that image is simply adorable and so well coloured. GORGEOUS.
Love Sandra xxxxxx