Followers

Friday 21 September 2018

Never stop chasing Rainbows

Hello my lovelies I do hope this post finds you well. Today is my turn to share my Mo Manning inspiration with you again today(yes it's been 2 weeks already!
So yesterday (well today really as for when I'm typing this) was my Mother in Laws birthday. I had to make her 2 cards and as Mo's images are always my go-to images then I thought I would use them for my inspiration makes lol.
The card is 8x8" and the papers are freebies from Pixel Scrapper if you haven't been to the site before what are you waiting for there are loads of freebies and the designs are beautiful.

The image is called Fall and I have coloured him in with polychromo pencils. I distressed the edges and inked with distress inks. then made the embellishments (not the flower though) the leaves were die cut, shaped and coloured with various inks. Then died and added to the card the sunflower I think I got from the range in a pack. 


So there you have my card for today. I hope you like it and I'll see you very soon. 



Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a DARLING card, love the papers (Yep! they are great) LOVE the kitten, a SUPER card Jacki.
Faith
x
PS will catch up asap.

Special Thoughts said...

Hi Jacki. Just gorgeous and so cute. Love the design.
Sandra xx