Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

3D brusho butterflies



Hello, my lovely people, I hope you are all well. It certainly looks like the end of summer is upon us and Autumn is snapping at its heels. I hate the colder months wish we had the summer we had this year all year round that would do me just grand.
Anyway, on to it, crafting has been for me lately I just haven't got the enthusiasm which is why I have not been posting many makes. And ones I have made seem to have taken me 3 or 4 times longer to make than usual. (mental issues and physical pain are a mojo killer for sure)
But I do have a few to share with you now for a launch that was over the bank holiday weekend. 
The show was selling a digi usb that was being launched it has lots of cute images,steampunk, sentiments something for everyone, so over the next few days, I will share my cards I made using some of these images hope you like them.


This is one of my favourite makes using this collection. I took one of the beautiful butterflies and printed it off 3 times on my card blank along with the greeting. Once printed I scored and cut to size I needed. 

Then I printed about 9 other butterflies on watercolour paper, fussy cut them out then coloured with brushos. I then layered them up to give a good 3D effect and added a body made flower stamens and pearls then added them to the card.

1 comment:

Special Thoughts said...

So beautiful and I just love the fabulous colours you have used. Butterflies are a favourite of mine too.
Love Sandra xxx