Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

Lovely Lydia

Hello my lovelies what a glorious couple of days we’ve had I do hope it lasts but seeing the weather reports I feel we are in for some rainy days ahead :o(
It’s my cousins birthday today so I have made her a card using one of the lovely $2 digis (all links will be at bottom of post)


I have used so lovely daisy paper but unfortunately can’t remember who they are from (Sorry)
The image is called Lydia isn’t she adorable? We are showcasing her for our monthly challenge over on Facebook , why not pop over and join in we’d love to see you.


 I added the sentiment to the bottom of the image when I printed it out and I coloured her with my trusty polychromo pencils, then inked the edges


To embellish the card I made some paper daisies to go alongside the image. They were so easy to make using a Brittania die and some flower soft


I made the insert in my usual way bringing one of the papers through and also the image to tie it all together then adding the verse.
So there you have it I hope you like it and I will see you very soon

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used













Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Soooo VERY pretty Jacki.
Faith
x

Jo said...

Beautiful card Jacki, Lydia is adorable! Hope you're well x

Sarah said...

What a cute card xx

katieo said...

lovely Lydia looks beautiful on the spring birthday card you made. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Spring Challenge

Lynne said...

Such a cute image and your daisies are gorgeous! Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Furrbster said...

She is such a sweety - thanks for joining us for our birthday challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Its such a wonderful card and that fairy is totally cute! But I am sorry that you haven't followed the rules of the Seize the Birthday challenge (please refer to the bottom of the challenge post). I hope you do join us again!
- Ashwini, STB DT

Jacki Daniels said...

I think you'll fins I followed the rules just put the wrong challenge title in description

Alex said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#47 – flowers}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#16 – Pastel colours}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#16 – ATG}
Alex' Kreative Seite