Followers

Friday 2 March 2018

Lets Celebrate with Helga


Hello Polkadoodle fans, I’m back today with a new card for our brand new challenge this week. For us DT girls the challenge theme is celebrations but for you lovelies, it’s always anything goes. I decided to make a retirement card using the lovely Helga. 

It’s a pretty straightforward card using a couple of the design sheets and fussy cutting some of the embellishments out then adding them to the card. No colouring either for this as I used one of the pre coloured images from one of the design sheets.
Anyway, have a happy crafty weekend and I’ll see you soon

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used








Challenges

http://4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/ Add a sentiment

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ single or multi layers and why ( For me mostly it's loads of layers I just love adding different papers and elements so I find CAS cards very hard lol)

audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com ATG with sentiment

http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

http://starstampz.blogspot.co.uk/ LOTS OF GREEN




Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and beautiful card, love the image Jacki.
Faith
x

Shylaashree said...

such an adorable card jacki, loving it

Lori Turner said...

Awww..what a sweet card, Jacki! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Michelle said...

Very lovely Jackie - that is an adorable character and I love the soft colours on this. Thank you for your kind comment on my post too - hope u r keeping warm - Michelle x

Furrbster said...

A fantastic retirement card!!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, really like this. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI. Hugs xx

BożenA said...

Your card is very beautiful. Very sweet.
Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude and I hope that next month we will meet again :-) Happy Easter.
Bożena DT CWAA