Followers

Friday 9 March 2018

Flowers 4 U on Mother's Day

Hello Mo fans, I hope you are all fine and dandy, it’s been one hell of a week here thankfully it’s Friday yayyyy and that means it’s my turn to share some inspiration for Mo’s Dream team.


As it’s Mother’s Day here in the UK on Sunday I’m sharing the card I made for my MIL to send to her Mom and I have opted for one of my all time favourite Mo images flowers 4 U, Coloured with my polychromo pencils and teamed up with some papers from Pixel scrapper (all links at bottom of post)


I finished off the card with a matching insert using the papers from the front and the uncoloured image to tie it all together.


We also have a brand new Challenge over on our FB page so why not come and join us? I will be sharing my card tomorrow so watch this space

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used














Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

6 comments:

Craft guru Myrna e gomez said...

I really love your cards I enjoy looking at them I will be making my mothers day card for May. Thanks for sharing

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 407 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Layer it Up and the sponsor is Digi Doodle Studios. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Lovely colours and colouring. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wonderful colouring of this beautiful image. Great design and colours chosen. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Shelly said...

Hi Jacki, your card is so sweet and you're colouring is fab. I found your blog by accident when searching "ttts"... I read about your experience on your blog. I too suffer from painful hyperacusis, tinnitus and ttts (I believe)... And I know how challenging all this is. Sending hugs your way, Shelly x