Followers

Friday 13 January 2017

Fairy Hippo Birthday




Hiya well I am back today with my 1 make for the new Polkadoodle Helga release  if you haven’t see her you need to get over to Polkadoodles NOW!!! You will fall in love with her.


My card is my usual 8x8” and for this I have used papers image and flowers from the collection
I distressed the papers and inked in my usual way with Rangers DI

For the image I used Helga bw 2 and coloured her in with a mix of polychromo, Lyra and luminance pencils. I added a yellow glow to her wand and then some glitter (well she is a fairy after all)
I created the sentiment myself although here are loads in this download for you to used. I  distressed the edges to tie in and then added some of the flowers from the floral section which I cut out and layered.

 To finish off the card I made the insert in my usual way (well if you like ….) Taking a paper from the front and tying in with the image and added a small greeting.

So there you have my card for today I will be back tomorrow with another make for you. Please pop over to our FB group and take a look at all the beautiful makes that are on show for you

Here is a list of all the links you will need to find what I used







Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your coloring is incredible Jacki! Not sure how you managed to keep it so soft! What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday, and hope to see you back in the gallery soon!

BożenA said...

Sweet card! Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us in CWAA
BozenA DT CWAA

Stempelomi said...

so lovely!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

scrapgrit said...

A very nice card. thank you for your participation on cards and more. Margrit

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

She is lovely, so is the card, great papers.
Faith
x