Followers

Thursday 12 January 2017

Boots



Hello again I’m back with my 2nd card for today’s launch. Now with this launch I have tried to show the versatility of this download collection like I did with the last one.
When Nikky makes a new collection she thinks of everything you have the main Character images in digi and coloured form so if you’re into colouring you’re covered, then papers (OMG) her papers are gorgeous, there are sentiments cutting files (if you’re lucky enough to have a cutting machine) embellishments and floral  files plus much more and Helga is no exception.


So for my card tonight I want to show that you can make a really quick card (we always get one we have forgotten eekkk) and you don’t have to use the main characters top make a pretty card either.
It’s a small 5½” square card and basically I  have just used elements from the embellishment and sentiment (errors have been corrected) section to create this simple but pretty card.
I digitally added the plant pot and willies with the greeting printed off then added glitter to the boots and cut out an extra butter and added this to give a bit of dimension. To finish off I added some gems from my stash and there you have it a quick but pretty card which could be a birthday or retirement card.
Well that’s it from me for today but I will be back tomorrow with another make for you. Don’t forget to get over to our FB groups and join in the fun and have a look at all the gorgeous creations from my DT buddies they will knock your socks off

Here is a list of all the links you will need to find what I used



Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the image and the colours.
Faith
x

SP said...

Cute card. :) thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments.

- SP (Design Team)