Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Don't lose your Muchness

Hello guys I hope you're all fine and dandy and having a great week. Where is the sun doesn't it realise we're in July!!!!!!
Oh well maybe my card can bring bring a little cunshine into our world hahah as it Tuesday it must mean it's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and guess what it does yayyyyy
This week we have the theme FOR THE GIRLS so no excuse we all love making girly cards 

Before I show my card don't forget for today only if you head over to Challenge blog here and look for this banner
 you will find a code to use to get a whopping 3o% off individual stamps (please read T&C) 

So onto my card I really enjoyed putting this one together there was quite a bit of layering. It's an 8x8" card of course and I have used papers, images and elements from the Winnie in Wonderland Big Kahuna Download Collection available here

 Aren't the papers delicious I destressed the edges then inked with cracked pistachio and abandoned coral DI.
For the image I took one of the tags that are in the collection and used it as a backing for the 2 images I used I decided to merge the rabbit and winnie together and as they are in PNG this is made so much easier.

I coloured the image in with my polychromo and luminace pencils then distressed the edges and inked to match the rest of the card.
 
 I used sentiments from the collection don't lose your muchness as the main greeting then Dink me on the bottle  I also cut out a flamingo and used as an embellishment
 For the bottle I used one that had nail art glitter in, once emptied it still had a coating around the glass, I added a few drops of spun sugar ReInker then a couple of drops of glossy accent. Popped it in the freezer to dry and set added the top with some metallic embroidery thread and added the tag I made with the drink me sentiment.
I added a couple of flowers from my stash and made a fussy bow from organza ribbon.
For the insert I used a paper from the front matted with a white piece then brought the two images through this time seperate and added one to each bottom outer corner then added a verse to finish.

Hope you like my card for today and will join us over at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ even if you only check out my teamies crations (they're an amazing bunch)

I will leave you with a list of challenges and another look at the sweet image

Challenges
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

http://colouringinscrapland.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html ATG

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ FLORA FAUNA

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG


Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

 

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oooh Jacki this is pure lushness!!! xxx

Lori Turner said...

Jacki, this is absolutely stunning! I love all the distressed layers and colors of this collection are gorgeous...have a wonderful week!

What I Created Next said...

Oh my word"!!!!!! This is one hell of a stunning make and my gasp has never been gasped. Wonderful layout, wonderful colouring and the wonderful Winnie in Wonderland xx

Donna Maligno said...

This is an adorable card and I love her hair color! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month and good luck!

Veronique said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

Unknown said...

Cute card!!
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
DT Ellenor Monica.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT card and love the sentiment, great colouring as always
Faith
x

Anjie said...

You certainly haven't lost your muchness, this is a frabjous make!
Yep, I'm am AIW addict lol
Hugs
Anj
xx

Moni said...

Adorable make!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful make, love all the layering :)

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jacki! You've combined so many wonderful elements and layers! :o)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely fantastic creation! I am in love with that sentiment, which couldn't help but make me smile. So yes- even if the real sun isn't shining in your neck of the woods, your art is wonderfully bright and cheery! I especially liked how you added so much texture with the ribbon and flowers. Looks incredible! Thanks for sharing your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Line said...

Oh, so beautiful.♥
Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs Line.