Followers

Friday 24 June 2016

New home card

Happy Friday peeps I hope you're all fine and dandy and looking forward to the weekend!!!! it's officially summer although it doesn't seem it with the rain :( 
So as some of you will know and others may not (how could not have heard) I have been headhunted  chosen to join the http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ DT  can you believe it little old me I am over the moon and really didn't expect it at all as it has been so long since I was last part of a design team.
Anyhoo Nikkyand the rest of the polkadoodles gang made me and the other newbies really we lcome and we got stuck in. I have loved Nikkys images and especially her papers for a while now and when we were given this gorgeous collection to play with well wow!!!

I have made a couple of DT cards and my first will be over on the Digi Choosday blog next tuesday so stay tuned for that, but I wanted to show what else you can do with all these goodies besides use the main characters and images. So for this card that is what I did 
 I took the http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-fruit-punch-big-bundle-printable-digital-craft-stamp-download-digiscrap/  and used the elememnts from just the embellishment section taking the bird house and fence then the 2 chubby birdies to make this new home card seriously that is it nothing else, Just those few elements. Layered them in my MCS programme and printed off onto linen card.
Once printed I cut the card to size (5½" square) then added gems and liquid pearls to the flowers and strawberries 
 and there you have it I hope you like it and I look forward to creating more polkadoodle lovlies for you in the future

 
   Challenges










6 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Fabulous. Great mix of embellies too x

Sybrina K said...

Jacki, What a sweet new home card.... perfect for our New Beginnings Challenge! Congrats on a well deserved DT selection, and thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next time.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Brown Sugar DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

CONGRATULATIONS, they have a winner with you and your digi skills. I love what you have done with the elements they are so pretty. A beautiful card.
Faith
x

Penny Ward said...

Well how stinkin' cute is this?!? Will be checking out this digi. Thanks for playing with us at Words 2 Craft By. hugs, :)

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thank you so much for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again in the future
Shaz DT x