Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2015

It's a goallllllllllll

Hi Everyone I’m back with another card for. Firstly I hope everyone in the UK enjoyed the bank holiday weekend the weather was typical BH weather but I guess we have learned to live with expect nothing less :) 

For me it was a great time got designing some more of the cards that are needed for family birthdays and other events that are coming soon  we have a lot of birthdays between April and September we are all spring and summer babies hahaha
Right well enough drivel from me I will get straight on with my card for today , this is a pretty straight forward very simple card I have made for my Daddy in Law (don’t know I keep saying daddy in law going daft in me ole age haha)
Anyway those who know me will know the fellas in our family are BIG footie fans so I went with this theme to keep things easy (for me)






I kept it blue to go with our Fav team (BAGGIES) the papers are freebies as per usual and have been distressed and inked with faded jeans, chipped sapphire and stormy sky DI






The image and footballs are some clip art I have had for a while and I wanted to try and get the effect of the ball being kicked and coming out towards you, not sure if it has come out that way but quite pleased with it, I keep wanting to add something to it as you know me I love embellishments but it’s hard to do this with a male card and keep it masculine, I added the wording to the image before printing off then added glossy accent to the footballs including one on the image.






Then it was just the insert to do so using papers from the front I made the insert bringing the image through to tie it all together and just added the sentiment and that is it quite a quick card apart from drying time.







Well I still have a few more to put together so I will leave you with a list of challenges I would like to enter the card into and I will see you very soon take care xx

http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG (add texture glossy sccent)

 http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/  Take your pick (blue/ green) gone with blue

http://www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.co.uk/  Maculine

http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Jacki, love the football theme.

Donna x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jacki. Brilliant card as always, and tailor made perfectly for a BAGGIES FAN. I am sure he will love it. Gorgeous papers, fab design and wonderful image. I love the trail of footballs too.
Happy crafting my friend.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

Pamellia said...

What a great masculine card, and what a perfect fit for a sports fan! I love the extra little soccer balls you added and the paper patterns are just fabulous! He will love it! hugs :)

gail said...

Great male card. Love the image. Gail xx

Michelle said...

A fantastic male card Jacki - love the image, colours and layout. We had typical BH weather too lol - Michelle x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 87 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun soccer card!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with our CIE Hey, Dude challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!