Followers

Sunday 17 August 2014

You are feeling beary sleepy

Hello peeps how's your weekend going good I hope, I've been having a whale of time making some cards and flowers. You see the state of my craft area, and last night OMD you should have seen me I looked like a throw back from '70 disco video I was covered, my desk was covered, the floor was cover with sparkly glitter from the embossing powder I was using ( I love this holographic embossing powder)

 Anywaysss enough of that on with my card for today I coloured this image last week along with the last couple I have put on and I have one more I am just finishing off
This one I really enjoyed doing although looking at I think the background could have been a little lighter. Oh and yes her polar bears are pink on purpose :o)))))))))))))))))))


 papers atre freebies from  granny enchanted and pixel scrapper and have all been distressed and inked with spun sugar stormy sky and faded jeans DI and I also coloured the cheese cloth/ gauze with the a mix of them

I also used a white gel pen to add faux stitching to some


 The image is by Jade Dragonne and I have coloured her promarkers as usual see what I mean about pink polar bears I wanted them to match her teddy

colours used are


Nutmeg, sunkissed pink, blush, satin (skin)
Satin, sandstone, buttercup, cappuccino (hair)
Denim blue, sea mist, pebble blue pale blossom, pink pearl, fushia pink  (pj’s and bear)
Linen, ice grey 1 & 5 (pillow)
Ocean blue, baby blue liquid pearls
Waterfall, midnight blue stickles


 Adding the stickles and liquid pearls at the end I also inked faded jeads and matted onto pink card then glittered the edge of this with some very pale pink glitter (oh yes I was sparkling yesterday hehehe)



 I made a double fussy bow from ribbon in my stash and added a flower gem and the blue flowers I made up from some I brought when we went to France  buttons are also from stash and I just added a little thread to the holes

and that is about it I hope like it and I will leave you with an arty view of image and a list of challenges I would like to enter it into
Thanks for popping by


 http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk  stitching-real-or-faux

 http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

http://www.tando-creative-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Layers

 http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ Add a button (is 3 ok)

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

9 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh Jacki, this is something special! I love the way you did all the wonderful shabby layers just a little off kilter! Your paper choices are fantastic, don't worry about that. Your little sleepy girl is so precious in her pjs!! Just wonderful!

PS...my dogs are always covered in glitter! It's quite hilarious!

Crafty hugs :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jacki, I love the design and the adorable image.
Kevin xx

Sherri said...

What a sweet card! Love all the soft blues & the papers you used really set the scene. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our weekly challenge!

Sherri said...

What a sweet card! Love all the soft blues & the papers you used really set the scene. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our weekly challenge!

coops said...

aw so gorgeous jacki.the image is adorable and i love your beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Very cute image and card; so adorable with the bear matching the PJ pattern. The faux stitching looks great. Thanks for linking up to LLC's August challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! this is so cute, love Jade's images, I think it was you who introduced me to them. Love the colours on this and of course there HAD to be PINK in it. :)

karalschuknecht said...

Oh this is so pretty, love the image and so feel of this card. Thanks for joining us for our add a button challenge at QKR Stampede.
Karal

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! I love the gauze and ribbon. Thanks for joining the Tando Creative Challenge! :)