Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Winter Fairy Halla

Hello my lovelies Oh it’s so nice to be back with a card. My mojo seems to have abandoned me for what seems like ever. Anyway I’m here today with a gorgeous Christmas card using the ubber cute Winter Fairy Halla I think she is one of my favourite fairy’s I love colouring her in and this time I used copics (shock horror yes I did) you can probably tell as I’m not too good with them yet.

The papers are freebies from this months Card making and Papercrafts Magazine. Now I don’t usually use the freebie papers in magazines but these looked so pretty but they are so thin and flimsy which is why I don’t usually use them but they have done the job.
I made the bow from some Christmas ribbon and added some snowflake sequins to finish off.
Hope you like it and I will see you soon.
Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used











Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx


1 comment:

Sarah said...

What an adorable fairy and the papers are lovely too. Like you I rarely use the magazine pull out ones for the same reason x