Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

New Beginnings over at Polkadoodles







Hello crafty peeps I’m here today sharing my DT make for the new challenge over at Polkadoodles . This week us DT girls have been set the challenge to make something with the theme new beginnings so I headed straight for the Celebrations kit (kit 1) and used new job and teamed her up with one of the papers from the kit and one of the sentiments. I wanted the card to be clean and simple so I printed the sentiment straight onto the paper then after colouring her with my polychromo pencils I fussy cut her out and added her with 3D tape.
Don’t forget for you guys the theme is always Anything Goes so come on over and join us.
Hope you like it and I will see you very soon

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used



Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

2 comments:

Special Thoughts said...

Hi Jacki. Beautiful image and coloured perfectly. She stands out so well on that lovely background.
Love Sandra x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! she's perfect with the CAS effect, a lovely card.
Faith
x