Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

Peekaboo


Hello everyone, I’m back today to share a card I made before Christmas it was for a  new release over at Polkadoodles called Little Monsters they’re  such fun images and papers
I have 5 to share with you but will do one at a time so here’s today’s.



Hello everyone, I’m back today to share a card I made before Christmas it was for a  new release over at Polkadoodles called Little Monsters they’re  such fun images and papers
I have 5 to share with you but will do one at a time so here’s today’s
It’s an A5 card I actually didn’t use any of the images for this card I just used one of the papers and a sentiment I cut a circle which is a die from Polkadoodles as well (all links below )
I used the circle die to cut a partial circle out of another piece of A5  card that I had printed the greeting on. I then inked the edges with distress oxide ink, I attached the paper to my card blank then added the piece with the circle cut out to finish off I added a few embellishments in the form of some eyes and science bottle and bingo job done.
I hope you like it you find all the links you need below and I will see you soon with another little monster make.

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used.







Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the inking around the edge :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, love the circle cut out.
Faith
x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Jacki, love the adorable image peeking out! Just checked and yep, I am one of your followers. :) Thank you for sharing with us over at Emerald City Crafts! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Emerald City Crafts

Sherri said...

What a fun card! Anyone would be thrilled to receive it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Melanie R said...

So cute! Thank you for playing at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Julie Odil said...

I love that monster peeking out. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Tina said...

So happy you played and your card is amazing!
Thanks for playing with us
Tina, Brown Sugar DT
youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

Ines said...

Beautiful card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog