Followers

Thursday 4 May 2017

Tag you're it (inner beauty)



Hello crafty peeps Oh my goodness what a mad, mad week it’s been here. Firstly we were meant to have a delivery Thursday of the new Panini cards that were due out, that didn’t happen as they didn’t arrive at the distributors until Friday morning (at this time Nikky had asked if we would help with the launch and I had said yes) the distributors said they would get the sais “late” cards out to us for Saturday Ok we can work with that we reckon . For me that gave me Thursday and Friday to get as many of my cards made as possible, So while I’m busy crafting away Phil is getting listings and website ready for the delivery to arrive Saturday came so did a 3rd of the delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phil asks the driver you should have another box on there he just replied no I haven’t and went. So he spends most of the morning on the phone to the company not that that made any difference as their attitude was well we close at 12.30 so wait till then.  So after sorting out the little delivery we did have while Phil at the Baggies at least I got more time to craft.
Our Delivery finally came Tuesday so I had to get cracking and open and sort I still had a card to make For this launch as I had got a little carried away with my makes and done my Friday make before my Tuesday make eeeeekkkkk so I swapped them and this is where we are now as I was a little busy Tuesday and then yesterday playing catch up I only got to finish the last make last night and hadn’t posted Tuesdays making on here at all.
So enough waffle on with my make I have made a large tag for this one as Nikky wanted us to do one make that wasn’t a card,  here it is
I used a paper from the Octavia collection I decided to print one of the gorgeous sentiments that come with these over the paper in a faded print randomly to look as of it had been stamped on then cut it out to the size of my tag base and glued it in place then I got my stencils out I coloured the stencil paste with mica powders and stencil medium to add texture.

I punched a reinforcement for the centre hole using 2 punches of ½” and 1” punches I then distressed the edge then added a large floppy bow with a pearl brad centre.

For the image I have used inner beauty from the Ula’s life collection and this time I coloured her with Prisma pencil then fussy cut her out and added her to the tag with 3d tape 

Hope you like it and I will see you again tomorrow with my final make of this gorgeous collection.


Challenges


http://ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk/ anything mixed media




 



Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So lovely! Great way to use the sentiment! xxx

Juls said...

Sorry u have had such a hectic week!! Your tag is just stunning xx

coops said...

Stunning tag Jacki.I love the sweet image and fab pretty colours :D

Patsy Long said...

What a beautiful tag Jacki. Your colouring is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week. Patsy xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Great image and lovely design. Just nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Billie A said...

Your card is so precious. love the image and your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Stampavie and More.. (we are having a FLOWER challenge at Creative with Stamps)
Billie A
Stampavie and More
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Jacki, this is so beautiful, love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our Flowers challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Joyce Ann said...

Very pretty tag, love the colour and the image. Sorry you had such a rough week but looks like you got it worked out...the tag is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu and good luck in the challenge.

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors!
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Susan Hogan said...

Love her Panda hat - beautiful ribbon treatment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

Jen Leeflang said...

I LOVE the bow on your gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Jen DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Mel said...

Beautiful tag and that image is so sweet and adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Melanie DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...