Followers

Friday 10 February 2017

Get well





Good morning crafty peeps I hope you’re all well and keeping warm and snugly
I am taking 5 mins out to bring you a card I made over the weekend.
As most of you will know from my FB page my mother is ill in hospital with Pneumonia, kidney failure and sepsis she also has a swelling on the brain which is being looked into.

So I thought I should make a get well card for her, as I am not well myself and the travelling to and from the hospital and the noise from the ward is making my condition worse I wanted a quick and simple one so this is what I came up with.

The paper I used is from pixel scrapper and I just quickly distressed the edges but didn’t ink them.

The image is called sick and is from Mo Manning I coloured her in with a mix of Pablo, polychromo, Luminance and lyra pencils then I masked her off and did the background with distress inks
I added some bits of ripped tissue to the image to add texture (it was a clean tissue it didn’t need that much texture lol) I have seen a couple of people do this and the cards looked great so thought I would give it a go. 

To finish off I doodled some lines around the image to frame it then added some gems to corners.

I finished the card with an insert using the same paper as on front and bringing the uncoloured image through then adding a verse

Hope you like it and hopefully I will see you soon

Challenges





Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

1 comment:

cohenna said...

Thank you so much for joining at The Crafty Addicts February challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon :)