Followers

Friday 29 July 2016

1 year wedding anniversay



Hello my lovelies I hope this post finds you fine and dandy and looking forward to the weekend. I have a quiet one planned as I have my injections on Tuesday so still in al lot of pain can’t wait to have them done again.
I have a card for you today it’s a commissioned card that I was asked to make for a first wedding anniversary I can’t believe it’s been already that this couple have been married. It only seems five minutes ago I was making the wedding day card!!!!!
So this is from the wife to the hubby he’s a baggies fan (great taste)so  all she asked for really was for the card to have a blue theme, so that’s what I did.
I didn’t go for the usual Albion colours of navy and white but I used a couple of different shades of blue and added grey the papers are from Nitwits I love these papers they‘re great for anniversary or valentine cards. These have been given the usual distress treatment and inked with various blue and grey distress inks.

The LO is from an old sketch that I have had a while can’t remember where from but it’s a little different from a lot of sketches as it has the image behind one of the papers and I quite like that.
I printed the sentiment straight onto the DP and die cut and punched the 2 circles and punched a couple of hearts as well which I coloured with blueprint sketch DI then embossed all with clear embossing powder. For the circle with the heart printed on it I added some loose glitter while the embossing powder was still wet so it would soak in but still sparkle.
The image is called bubble heart by Mo manning and I have coloured it in using a mix of polychrome, luminance and Pablo pencils. Then it was cut out and edges inked, I did the background in my usual way of masking off the image and then using stencil brushes and distress inks to over the image.
As the card blank was made using 2 A4 sheets I added a length of ribbon down the side to hide the seam.
The insert was made the same as I normally do taking one of the papers and matting with a white piece then adding a verse. This time I decided not to bring the image through but to split the verse and have half on each side just for a change.
And there you have it hope you like it and I will see you all very soon. 

Challenges

http://4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/  fav designer/ papercompany (one of only a couple Mo manning)








Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

7 comments:

Tamie said...

Your image is wonderful and I love the sentiment, the inside, the layout and everything about it. I will be looking to check out some more Mo Manning images. Thank you so very much for sharing your super cute adorable inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge.

Tamie DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER DUPER card, I love the design and the papers and the couple are adorable. Great work as Always Jacki
Faith

Amy Cohen said...

Adorable image and fantastic card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Unknown said...

Super cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable image. so cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Mema's Crafts said...

Your image is adorable and I really like the verse. I find your card cute and fits an anniversary celebration.

Sarah said...

What an adorable card! Your colouring is beautiful. I love all the layers and the little heart button. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge Blog :)