Followers

Friday 17 June 2016

Sympathy x2



Hello again from wet and thundery Oldbury what a wash out this month is I can’t believe it still bucketing it down here oh well typical British weather I guess!!!
I have 2 cards for you today I am not entering them into any challenges as I don’t think it’s appropriate being they are both sympathy cards.



We have lost 3 family (cousins) members in just under 1 month (on both sides) and it’s such a shame as 2 were so young and still had a full life ahead of them.
Anyway the cards are A5 in size (didn’t think big and bold was in order for such cards) I have kept them both pretty simple using papers and images from My Craft Studio and just adding some pearls  and a touch of sparkle with a sukura stardust pen.




For the insert I used the matching paper to the front and faux matted with a white layer then added a verse to both cards (keeping them similar).





Next card will be on a happier note so see you very soon
Happy Crafting
Jacki XX







No comments: