Followers

Sunday 3 April 2016

Make a wish it's your birthday

Hello crafty peeps I hope you’re all fine and dandy and having a wonderful weekend. I haven’t done much crafting this week if I’m honest just a little colouring but I do have a card to show you so I will get straight on with it The card is one I have made for Amy’s birthday and it’s from her Nan and Grandad , The papers are from Pixel Scrapper and are freebies of course!! I have used an old sketch for the LO distressed the edges of the papers and inked with various purple DI’




The image is called make a wish from Mo Manning and is coloured with my polychrome pencils then cut out edges distressed and inked to match the papers. I did the same with the sentiment as well.





Then on with the embellishments you will remember the flowers I made using watercolour papers a few weeks ago well these are the finished products all clustered together, various designs all made by using water colour paper and distress inks. The daisies on the sentiment are ones I made using coffee filter papers but again these are coloured with distress inks then added micro beads to the centres I think they look so pretty and dainty.







The insert is made in my usual way using some of the same papers from the from and bringing the image through and then adding a verse.




Hope you like it and I will see you all very soon  
Happy crafting                                                




   Challenges

http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ PUNCHES OR DIES (USED MAKING THE FLOWERS)






14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so pretty. Love the flower arrangement.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

brenda said...

A lovely feminine creation Jacki and love those pretty flowers, it's perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Jacki - inside and out as always. Love the Lilac / soft purple colour scheme - Michelle x

Viv said...

Beautiful feminine themed card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure Amy is going to be absolutely thrilled to bits with this so very beautiful card, love the flowers and their micro beads centre.

PS thanks for the links for the papers, I've used some LOL

Dortesjs said...

So sweet love mo,s

coops said...

So stunning Jacki.Beautiful design and I love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Amazing coloring, Jacki. :)

Unknown said...

very cute lovely image and flowers
thanks for joining glitter n sparkle
Lynne

Dora said...

Beautiful card! wonderful text inside.
thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

EdenLand Designs said...

Oh my, this is a lovely card!! Love the colors, and your flowers are stunning!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Creative Fingers this time around!
Susan DT

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it. I love the watercoloring and all the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

Mel said...

Beautiful card, love love your colors and all the pretty flowers. Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

Special Thoughts said...

Hi Jacki. Such a stunning card with beautiful delicate colours. Fab design with a wonderfully coloured image. I love it.
Love Sandra xxx