Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

Little bit of gossip

Hi all I do hope you are well.
It's hard to believe that we are nearing the end of yet another year they just seem to fly by so quickly, my MiL and myself are now making our plans for our anual trip to the NEC in Nov for the craft fair, it doesn't seem 5 minutes since we were last there.
Anyway I have a card for you today hope you like it


 papers are nitwits which were free at some point in a magazine and I used a doily which I coloured using tattered rose DI the papers have been distressed and inked with either Tattered Rose or spun sugar DI


 The super sweet image is from Sugar Nellie called 'a little bit of gossip' isn't she just adorable
I have coloured her with my trusty pro markers and Derwent blending pencils  the wings were covered with iridescence glitter and added seed beads.
Colours used were

Burnt orange, coral, pastel pink, blush (skin)
Satin, cappuccino, tan, cinnamon (hair)
Fresh bloom, pale blossom, blossom, (dress)
White gel pen, blender




 I printed of the sentiment on my pc then made into a tag for the greeting adding ribbon and pearls from stash the little wired pearl flowers I made which I put behind the double fancy bow I made also from ribbon from my stash.
I did make some of the flowers but not all some are from USA and others from hobby house



 To finish the card I made a matching insert but decided to colour the image for a change (as I usually leave black & white)so I used my blending pencils (still need to practise) and glittered the wings as in main image then instead of adding beads I added liquid pearls.


 And there you have it thanks for popping by and I will leave you with a list of challenges I would like to enter it into see you all soon
 http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/   ATG

http://kitandclowder.ning.com/october-challenge-anything-goes ATG

http://aagwat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-01.html ATG /ATG

 http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/  In the garden

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.ca/  Lots of pink

http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Girly/Shabby Chic











10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello my dear friend, and oh can I tell that you have been having great fun.
What an adorable card. Super-cute image, beautifully coloured. Love all the delicate colours and that bow is fantabulous, I LOVE IT, why cant I make them like that, hehehehe.
Stunning creation as always my friend, and good luck with the challenges. It is a sure fire winner in my eyes anyway.
Love Sandra xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a fab image and papers.xxx

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Jacki, I have that image & I'm ashamed to say I've not used it yet. Love your colouring & that bow is FAB!Hope you're well, my friend, I'm off to have a cuppa....& maybe a cheeky biscuit......rich tea anyone?
hugs Jo x

Pamellia said...

Just beautiful Jacki! Your little angel is just darling and I am loving all of your pink! I love your layered bow and your flower arrangement, so perfectly laid out! Just gorgeous! hugs :)

Michelle said...

How beautiful Jacki. Gorgeous girly card with exquisite details and cute image - I love it - Michelle x

Karen Oliver said...

Your card is really lovely and oh so girly. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.

Lynda said...

Oh wow, what a lovely card, all pink and girly! pretty image and great attention to detail! Thankyou for joining us Anything Goes With A Twist Lynda DT xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jacki.beautiful image and colours and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Cathy P said...

What a gorgeous, sweet card. Love how you kept everything so soft - which complimented the image. Thanks for playing along with our Shabby Chic/Girly Challenge at Southern Girls. Hope to see you again soon. Cathy xx

Lyne said...

What a sweet sweet job and I love how she just glows! Thanks for playing at Southern Girls Challenge
Lyne - DT
http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com