Followers

Friday 13 June 2014

Here's a couple of quick makes

Hi everyone hope you're enjoying the weather  I know at least one that won't be :o(but I must say I am loving it. Our holiday count down is well under way now with just over a week to go yayyyyyyy.
Anyway just after we get back it's not only Phil's birthday but also his auntie and uncles too and as they live in New Zealand they will have to be sent off before we go eeekkkkk so I have come up with these to quickies both are digitally created so completely flat then just printed onto gloss card scored and folded in half jobs a good 'un.

Now I wont bore you with loads of pics there is just one for each card

 The first one is for Phil's Auntie (of course) I have gone for a fun sentiment to fit the image (which was a freebie as of course are the papers and gems (all digital)

Again going with the humour Phil's uncle is 60 this year and I think he was trying to keep it quiet (well it daint work!!! :o) )
I got image from net but it just made me giggle and I thought it was just right for this card

 again all papers are free and have been digitally laid down then the image placed on top I added the age then printed off onto white glossy card I used a papertake weekly sketch for layout on this one and both have matching inserts of course

Challenges entered
 http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG with optional happy birthday (both)

 http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  Humour (both)


 Well that's it from me for now have a great weekend




3 comments:

Shirley said...

Great cards. Love the sentiments. Thank you for playing along this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jacki. Two great cards as always, and I just love the sentiments, perfect.
Love Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

I like those two thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT