Followers

Friday 26 May 2017

Inspirational post for Polkadoodles



Hi  everyone I’m a little late with my card for this fortnights challenge things have been mad here with one thing and another but not to worry won’t go into all that!
So this week is inspiration week for our challenge over at Polkadoodles of course for you lovelies the challenge is always Anything goes but for us DT girls it was use 2 or more papers. 


I did have a card designed but as Nikky brought out this ubber cute release of Winnie I thought hey why not use her so I did. I have made a really simple digital designed card using 4 papers from the Winnie Special Moments collection and then used one of the coloured images for a topper and of the quotes for a sentiment put them together printed off and bingo a really quick and easy card for any late birthday (hope I haven’t forgotten anyone)
Anyway hope you can join us links below are where you can find all things polkadoodles so no excuses!!!!!

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

7 comments:

María Pilar said...

Great card, great colored
Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
Maria Pilar DT

Billie A said...

Your card is beautiful. The image is darling and your coloring is beautiful. I love this darling card and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

Anjie said...

So very pretty sweetie.
Hope things are better for you.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together with the very pretty image centre stage.
Faith
x

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your adorable printed digital card with us at Making Memories Crafting !

Bev said...

To my shame Jacki I have never created a completely digital project & I really don't know why. This is awesome!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card and I love the image, so sweet! Thanks for joining our flower challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies