Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

Cherry blossom tree





Yes I am back again with another card for you  this time I have my PD DT head (ohh I can see this getting very confusing hehehe)


So over at PD Towers we have another challenge for  you as always for you guys it’s Anything goes for us DT members we were asked to use a die cut.
So for my card I decided to make a small 5½” card using the latest darling Helga  and I paired her up with the gorgeous Cherry blossom die I only have 2 dies from Polkadoodles at the moment and have to say they are  amazing to use I was sent this one and the versatile door when they first came out and made the wreath using them beautiful to cut with

I used the branch part of the die to create my tree then cut out the cherry blossom flowers to create the flowers on the tree. To create my card I used a paper from design sheet 8 and added the coloured version of Helga Flower Girl so a really easy card to make
Here is a list of all the links you will need to find what I used
 







 

Happy Crafting
Jacki XX


9 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jacki, Helga is so sweet.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Ooow love Helga and the branch make s a fabby tree. xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

beautiful card love the tree xx

Janice said...

A lovely card, pretty background and image. The cherry blossom die is fabulous and makes a pretty tree!
Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
Hope to see you again soon.
Janice DT

Karon said...

This is beautiful. Love that blossom!

Claire said...

Hi Jacki, gorgeous card, love those flowers
Claire xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Fab as always hun xx

Paddington fan said...

what a super cute image and really pretty card! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you’ll join us again for our second challenge,
Love Jacky x
MMC DT

Helen said...

A really cute design - such a sweet character!

Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenges.

Helen x